I laughed so hard no sound came out
omg, press play. wait for the beat to drop.
this is just lovely
This was a pleasant surprise.
A soothing beat. Good shit.
when u sent an important message to the wrong person
The concept is bizarre, combining a building material from the time of Julius Caesar with a Jetsons aesthetic, but the approach has already worked before.
This newly-revived technique could provide low-cost housing for refugees and displaced people, and generally provide architects with a cost-effective way to explore convex construction.
I’LL NEVER BE ABLE TO LOOK AT MY MOTHER AGAIN.
I’M A HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING.
ATHENA IT’S YOUR FAULT.
I had the most restless nap of the century.
- Sonya & Orest for DressCode Magazine (September 2010), Valeria Lazareva
- Untitled, Joshua Foster. On Tumblr
- Le Louvre et ses visiteurs, Alécio de Andrade
- Favourite Place, Hannah & Landon Metz
- Art Appreciation, Chuck Burgess
- Boston (Summer 1972), Nick DeWolf
- Museo del Prado, Madrid (1995), Elliott Erwitt
Anton Van Hertbruggen